HTC T-Mobile G1,HTC T-Mobile G2,Motorola TouchZine HD,HTC Hero,General Mobile DSTL1,Highscreen PP5420,Sony Ericsson XPERIA X3,Huawei U8230,Philips V900,Motorola Heron,Motorola Sholes,Motorola Morrison,Samsung Galaxy I7500,Lenovo LePhone,Motorola FlipOut,HTC T-Mobile G4 (Tattoo),HTC Desire(Bravo),HTC Legend (G6),Sony Ericsson XPERIA X8,Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10,HTC Wildfire(G8),HTC Desire HD,Motorola Milestone,Motorola Milestone 2,Droid X,Motorola Atrix 4G,HTC Sensation (G14),Samsung Galaxy S II (i9100),Samsung Galaxy Nexus,Samsung Galaxy Note
Chess Com V1.961 for Android, free android games, android puzzle games free:
Chess Com: the best chess site comes to Android, with more ways to play & learn!
Chess Com brings you the ultimate chess application:
- Unlimited online chess games against real people
- Live chess play, or turn-based
- Powerful computer opponent
- Huge tactical puzzle library
- Instructional videos from top GMs
With a powerful combination of features for playing and learning, this is the premier chess application for all players, from beginner to master. This has everything a real chess player wants: ways to play and improve your game!
Chess Com tracks and charts your ratings and progress for you. In fact, all online content - your games, tactics puzzles & videos - can also be accessed directly from the Chess Com website.
Access the various features with an intuitive menu system. Enjoy a beautiful chess board with nine different piece designs and color schemes. Choose to play with or without realistic sound effects.
PLAY CHESS ONLINE:
- Join a vibrant chess community of more than 750,000 players of all skill levels
- See your current games and games you recently finished
- Challenge a friend or create an open challenge
- Chat with your opponent during a game
- Visualize your plan using the built-in Analysis Board
- Offer or accept a draw; or resign if your position is lost
- Adjust the computer's strength to provide the perfect challenge
- Select a playing style for your opponent – from “Passive” to “Suicidal”
- Set up any legal position
- Email your game as PGN text
- Ask the computer for a simple hint or look deeper by viewing the computer's analysis
- View captured pieces as you play
- Navigate though the move list with ease
- Explore a library of over 35000 puzzles (and growing!)
- Choose the winning moves – your success depends on speed and accuracy
- Trainer will track your progress and serve the right problems based on your rating
- View your rating, past problems, and a graphical chart of your progress at Chess Com
- Tackle (unrated) problems in Offline Mode when you don't have an Internet connection
- Access a video library of hundreds of video lessons created by top coaches and Grandmasters.
- Choose your lessons by skill level and theme: Strategy, Openings, Endgames, Tactics, Amazing Games, etc.
- Watch as the games and commentary are illustrated on a large video chess board with animated diagrams
What's in this version:
1. * NEW IN THIS UPDATE **
2. Fix for Online chess Notification issues
3. Online chess 960 castling bugs have been fixed
4. Stability improvements
5. Special fixes for Android 3.x Live
6. Tactics fixes
7. Please include the version number of Android platform (2.1, 2.2 etc) to your comments and bug reports if any. It would be helpful to catch possible bugs. Thank you!
Some words from players who love this free android game:
If you love chess you need to get is app for your phone. It's awesome.
Must install - for chess lovers.
Now that I have this handy.. I will no longer have to log in using my pc. Great job.
This android puzzle game got 3.9 stars average, rated by 2,995 players and totally installed 500,000 times!
Updated: February 9, 2012
Current Version: V1.971
Requires Android: 1.5 and up
Download this games