CalenGoo v1.0.67 Apk | 1.8 MB | Mediafire
Requires Android:1.6 and up
CalenGoo is a calendar app that can sync with Android calendar and Google Calendar. It is designed to make it easier and faster to work with your calendar on your phone. Five different calendar views (day, week, month, agenda, landscape day) give you a good overview over your upcoming events.
1. Added support for floating events (under "Settings", "Display and Use", "General", "Floating events" if "Completable events" is checked)
To make rescheduling events easy, they can be moved or copied via drag&drop in the day, week, month and landscape day view.
If you have any problems please contact firstname.lastname@example.org! (Please ensure that you are using the correct email, someone in the reviews said he didn't get an answer, but I re-checked my emails and I did not get any email from him.)
- Drag&Drop support to move, copy, open and delete events
- Widgets to see your events on your home screen without opening the app: day widget (4x1), month widget (4x3, 4x4) and agenda widget (2x2, 2x3, 4x3). In the month 4x4 widget you can tap a single day to directly open it.
- Zoomable month view
- Configurable startup view (day, view, month, agenda)
- When adding recurring events you can use the same rules that you can use in Google Calendar, e.g. you can create events "on Monday and Thursday every two weeks" or "every last Friday in a month".
- Direct sync with Google Calendar option e.g. to download all historical data and to be able to assign icons to events
- Improved date picker that displays a whole month to choose a date
- Search function
- Customizable hardware buttons (e.g. you can assign the "Today" function to the "back" button)
- Sync with Google Tasks
- Many configuration options to change the way the app looks and works.
- Repeatable, snooze-able reminders using a custom sound (e.g. an MP3 file from your phone) or one of the built-in sounds.
Download - Market